Friday, December 31, 2010

A New Year

Everyone will be officially homeschooled starting NOW. I need to file my letter of intent while I'm here so the school will stop sending letters about the kids missing more than the acceptable amount of days.



On another note: It's a new year and we're in New York, snow on the ground, just made it in after a snowstorm. I want to try to make it to the following museums that we missed in 2008 before we left: Sony Wonder Technology Lab, Rubin Museum of Himalayan Art, and Children's Museum of Manhattan, All Free! I love NY, really!

2 comments:

Dr. McCoy said...

I admire your decision to home school. I thought about doing it myself, but either me or the kids would not survive.

Sha Bish said...

Mrs Hyde! I feel like that somedays too. lol

Thanks for visiting!